卓著语言翻译&本地化服务提供商!

南博翻译培训

南博翻译培训
联系我们
南博英语、日语翻译培训
联系我们

东莞南博翻译服务有限公司

地址:东莞市鸿福西路8号东江之星商业中心18栋601-602

服务热线:0769-22990345 22652256

译员应聘邮箱:hr@gdnanbo.cn


当前位置: 主页 > 名师指导 >
展会接待常用英语翻译--东莞展会翻译南博外语四
时间:2014-05-23 15:56 来源:www.gdnanbo.cn 作者:南博外语 点击:
如今,随着经济的发展,各种展会和交易会不断增多,这不仅是商家发展商机、开拓市场的好机会,也是考验翻译和接待人员的时候,南博外语在展会翻译方面有着极其丰富的经验,拥
 
 如今,随着经济的发展,各种展会和交易会不断增多,这不仅是商家发展商机、开拓市场的好机会,也是考验翻译和接待人员的时候,南博外语在展会翻译方面有着极其丰富的经验,拥有一批素质极高的专业展会翻译人员。下面为大家整理一些在展会或者交易会中常用到的一些英语口语,希望能助大家一臂之力。
 
61. We are thinking of expanding into the chinese market.
  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.  
 
62. The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade  relations with your company.
  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
 
63. We would be glad to start  business with you.
  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。   
 
64. I'd appreciate your kind  consideration in the coming negotiation.
  洽谈中请你们多加关照。  
 
65. We are happy to be of help.    
  我们十分乐意帮助。  
  
66. I can assure you of our  close cooperation.
  我保证我们跟你密切合作。   
 
67. Would it be possible for  me to have a closer look at your samples?
  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?  
 
68. It will take me several  hours if I really look at everything.
  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。  
 
69. You may be interested in  only some of the items.
  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。  
 
70. I can just have a glance at the rest.
  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
 
71. I would like to ask you a favor.
  我可以提出一个要求吗?
 
72. Would you let me know your fax number?
  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
 
73. Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
 
74. Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
 
75. I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
 
76. I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
 
77. Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
 
78. As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
 
79 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
 
80 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
  
 
以上展会翻译资料由东莞展会翻译公司南博外语为您提供,如果您要找东莞展会翻译,东莞韩语翻译,东莞日语翻译,东莞翻译,欢迎来电4008393288咨询或者登陆东莞翻译公司网站www.gdnanbo.cn了解。

关键字:东莞展会翻译,东莞韩语翻译,东莞日语翻译

在线客服


服务热线

0769-22990345