卓著语言翻译&本地化服务提供商!

南博翻译培训

南博翻译培训
联系我们
南博英语、日语翻译培训
联系我们

东莞南博翻译服务有限公司

地址:东莞市鸿福西路8号东江之星商业中心18栋601-602

服务热线:0769-22990345 22652256

译员应聘邮箱:hr@gdnanbo.cn


当前位置: 主页 > 名师指导 >
展会接待常用英语翻译--东莞展会翻译南博外语五
时间:2014-05-26 16:25 来源:www.gdnanbo.cn 作者:南博外语 点击:
东莞南博外语翻译公司在展会翻译方面有着极其丰富的经验,拥有一批素质极高的专业展会翻译人员。
 
 如今,随着经济的发展,各种展会和交易会不断增多,这不仅是商家发展商机、开拓市场的好机会,也是考验翻译和接待人员的时候,东莞南博外语翻译公司在展会翻译方面有着极其丰富的经验,拥有一批素质极高的专业展会翻译人员。下面为大家整理一些在展会或者交易会中常用到的一些英语口语,希望能助大家一臂之力。
 
81. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
    我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
 
82. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 
    请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
 
83. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 
    这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
 
84. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 
    你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
 
85. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are    competitive.
    不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
 
86. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 
    大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
 
87. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
    很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
 
88. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
    我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
 
89. Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
    再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
 
90. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 
    能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
 
91. We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
    我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
 
92. Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
    请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
 
93. I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
    我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
 
94. Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
    我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
 
95. There should always be exceptions to the rule.
    凡事总有例外。
 
96. I would not waste my time pursuing that.
    如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
 
97. Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
    你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
 
98. I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
    我不知道你是否愿意立即回答
 
99. I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
    我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
 
100. Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
    抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
 
 
以上展会翻译资料由东莞展会翻译公司南博外语为您提供,如果您要找东莞翻译,东莞翻译公司,英语翻译服务,欢迎来电4008393288咨询或者登陆东莞翻译公司南博外语网站www.gdnanbo.cn了解。

关键字:东莞翻译,东莞翻译公司,东莞翻译服务

在线客服


服务热线

0769-22990345