卓著语言翻译&本地化服务提供商!

南博翻译培训

南博翻译培训
联系我们
南博英语、日语翻译培训
联系我们

东莞南博翻译服务有限公司

地址:东莞市鸿福西路8号东江之星商业中心18栋601-602

服务热线:0769-22990345 22652256

译员应聘邮箱:hr@gdnanbo.cn


当前位置: 主页 > 名师指导 >
展会接待常用英语翻译--东莞展会翻译南博外语六
时间:2014-05-28 16:58 来源:www.gdnanbo.cn 作者:南博外语 点击:
东莞翻译公司南博外语在展会翻译方面有着丰富的经验。
东莞翻译公司南博外语在展会翻译方面有着丰富的经验。如今,随着经济的发展,各种展会和交易会不断增多,这不仅是商家发展商机、开拓市场的好机会,也是考验翻译和接待人员的时候,东莞翻译公司南博外语在展会翻译拥有一批素质极高的专业展会翻译人员。下面为大家整理一些在展会或者交易会中常用到的一些英语口语,希望能助大家一臂之力。
 
101. It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
       如果你尽量放慢说话速度会比较好。 
 
102. Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
       你能详细说明你们的论据吗? 
 
103. It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
    这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
 
104. We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
       我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
 
105. Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
       事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
 
106. We really need more specific information about your technology.
    我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。。
 
107. Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
       这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
 
108. I will try, but no promises.
       我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
 
109. I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
       我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
 
110. The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
       以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
 
111. Let me give you an indication.
       我可以提示一个想法。
 
112. Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
    请记得这不是最后的回答。
 
113. Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
       让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
 
114. Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
       为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
 
115. There is no such published information.
       没有相关的出版资料。
 
116. Such data is confidential.
       这样的资料为机密资料。
 
117. I am not sure such data does exist.
       我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
 
118. It would depend on what is on the list.
       这要看列表内容。
 
119. We need them urgently.
       我们急需这些资料。
 
120. All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
       好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
 
 
以上展会翻译资料由东莞翻译公司南博外语为您提供,如果您要找东莞翻译,东莞翻译公司,东莞翻译服务,欢迎来电4008393288咨询或者登陆东莞翻译公司南博外语网站www.gdnanbo.cn了解。

关键字:英语展会翻译,展会英语翻译,东莞翻译公司

在线客服


服务热线

0769-22990345